BlueWay, a sustainable programme
Because of its business, its size and its corporate culture, the group, electrical equipment distributor, has significant leverage when it comes to helping its associates, partners and customers to factor new economic, environmental and societal concerns into their activities. One of Sonepar's objectives is thus to constantly improve its product offering so that it can provide its customers with optimal returns in terms of quality, comfort, the safety of goods and people, installations, logistics and energy consumption.
Contributing to progress in sustainable development
Sonepar's ambition is to contribute to progress in the area of sustainable development, presented under the name of "BlueWay", via a three-year plan based on four founding principles and four key objectives.
- The business: distribution of electrical equipment and related services,
- The people: awareness, expertise and productivity,
- Governance: subsidiarity and sharing cultural values,
- Shareholders: autonomy, independence and security.
- Constantly adapt to the needs expressed by our partners,
- by practicing a constructive,transparent and equitable dialogue which respects the interests of all stakeholders as well as major environmental and societal concerns,
- Develop responsible behaviours on a day-to-day basis that will preserve our common heritage intact for future generations.
- Foster shareholder loyalty with respect to the development of the group.
The Energy Saving Week (ESW)
Much stronger at the same time throughout the World!
- In May 2011, Sonepar held its first-ever Energy Saving Week (ESW) with Sonepar international scope. For an entire week, all the operating companies in the group tried to outdo each other with the most inventive energy-efficient products, services and solutions. Through training, awareness-building, promotional offers and displays, our customers and suppliers joined our teams in the drive to save energy.
- A second ESW will be held from May 21st to May 25th, 2012. It will provide a new opportunity for all Sonepar companies to promote and encourage the use of energy-efficient products and solutions by our customers, suppliers and associates.
The ESW video: